1. CCTV Anda
2. DVR Avtech
3. Modem/Internet , bisa dari speedy, fastnet, atau yang lainnya
4. Kalau modemnya cuma 1 port dibutuhkan lagi perangkat tambahan seperti router atau yang sejenisnya.
Cara Setting CCTV AVTECH Online via Internet :
In between iPhone and DVR lies the internet and your broadband router which communicates with the DVR. By default the router acts like a giant brick wall stopping all incoming traffic (here the bricks represent ports). So when you are abroad and try logging in to your system, the router will simply bounce back from the brick wall with an "unauthorised access"
In order to get your iphone to connect with your CCTV system, we need to remove a brick from the wall (brick is a metaphor for a port) and create a path to the DVR. This in the industry is known as port forwarding. Generally there are a few steps you need to take when getting your system up online.
1. Connect your DVR to the router using a network cable
2. Get the DVR onto your local network- this is done by:
1.Simply type in "cmd" into your PC
2. A prompt box will come up
3. Type in "ipconfig" and press enter
4. Note the Gateway address (3rd line), this is the address of your router (shown on the diagram above)
5. The Gateway needs to be put into the DVR network settings- you may need to change the ip address also. For example if the Gateway is 192.168.1.254 then put this into the DVR Gateway settings. Change the IP address to 192.168.1.X. The X can be anything between 0-255 but it cannot conflict with any other device. E.g. when you typed in ipconfig, it would have also told you the IP address of that PC, you CANNOT use this in the DVR. The X represents unique devices on the network, so your PC maybe 192.168.1.10 so your DVR could be 192.168.1.11 but it cannot conflict.
Similarly if the Gateway is 192.168.0.1 then this should become the Gateway of the DVR, as the PC and DVR share the same "home" or router. But here the IP adddress would become 192.168.0.X. you can see the first 3 batches must be the same.
6. Now that you have got the DVR to connect locally, we are ready for the final step.
7. Find out the ports the DVR uses, for example AVTECH uses port 80 (TCP). This needs to be forwarded to the DVR. How do I do this? This depends on the router you have, there are thousands of routers, so each setting will be different! (just to make it even more complicated).
8. We recommend a website called www.portforward.com where you can select your router and it will give you a FREE guide on how to set it up.
9. Find out your IP address by going on www.whatismyip.com This is the address of your internet and is unique to your property. Not free but buy or trial license. (Note anything with 192.168 is a local address, for internal only)
10. Here's a video we have found on youtube (not relevant for our DVRs but gives you an example).
Untuk melihat dan mengecek apakah cctv anda sudah konek dengan jaringan LAN atau belum, bisa menggunakan aplikasi Video Viewer.
- Anda perlu download dan instal video viewer dulu.
- Sesudah Diinstal buka aplikasi video viewer tersebut, kemudian klik search untuk mendeteksi ip DVR maka akan mucul ip lokal yang sudah disetting seperti contoh langkah diatas.
- Double Klik yg pada IP yg sudah ada pada list kemudian setelah muncul window baru isikan Port sesuai dengan yang anda isi, kemudian user name admin, pasword admin, pilih tombol Get Type, setelah mendapat type nya klik aply selanjutnya kembali double klik pada alamat ip yg sudah di list.
Jika berhasil terhubung maka akan keluar tampilan gambar kamera di aplikasi video viewer.
Demikian tutorial dan cara mudah menggunakan cctv secara online berikut cara install dan setting cctv avtech.
SEO Write by : Ahmad Ridwan STSolusi Masalah Komputer Updated at: 19.45